Monday 8 October 2012

Wedding Cake

I made this 'Wedding Cake' some time ago, and I was pleased with the result, so thought I would put some pictures on here. 

The cake is make from a set a three stacking boxes from the Papermania Bare Basics range.
I have covered each box and lid in card and decorated with loads of flowers cut with a Sixxiz daisy die, leaves, ribbon, pearls and gems.
 
Each box is stuck to a larger box lid so they can be used for small gifts.

 
The flowers are made from the three sizes of daisy, with some of them rolled up to look like flower buds. I have added ribbon loops and stems of pearls behind the flowers, gems to the centres and glitter glue to the edges of the petals.
 
Happy crafting x
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, what a stunner,Marie! Absolutely amazing! Almost good enough to eat! LOVE it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fab idea. I have a family wedding coming up just might adapt this . Sams mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fab idea. I have a family wedding coming up just might adapt this . Sams mum

    ReplyDelete